How would you like to be the proud winner of 100,000 Naira?...
As we gear up to the 2017 edition of the Nigerian Teens Choice Awards, we are happy to unveil to you, the 2017 Theme Song Contest.
The NTCA Theme Song Contest is an online competition for young, talented music lovers. The winning song will be used as the official theme song for NTCA 2017. It will also be performed live on the stage, at the main event.
NTCA 2017 theme is "Youth: Our lives online"
How do I participate?:
• Record a 3-minute song.
• Upload it online, and send a link to submit @ntcawards.org
• Include, your name, address, phone number and instagram handle.
• Cut a 1-minute clip and share it on Instagram, with the hashtags #ntcathemesong, #NTCA2017, and #ariiyatickets.com...Also tag @thentcawards, and @ariiyatickets.com.
• The winner gets N100,000 cash prize, and a VIP pass to the NTCA 2017 event happening this August.
Note: - We will not condone vulgar lyrics else your song will be discarded.
- Your song must conform with the NTCA brand which is all about celebrating creativity, passion and uniqueness in the Nigerian teen.
The theme song can be any genre of music - R&B, Hip hop, Afro beat, dance hall, high life, pop, rock, etc. People interested can record with their phones, laptops or even at a studio depending on their capability... We start taking entries from June 1st to June 30th. Please visit our website for more info www.ntcawards.org